Introducing ACCS Education Hub
We have made significant improvements to the ACCS Education Hub based on the feedback from our approved learning partners. The improvements to the education hub make it easier and faster for you to access the relevant resources.
Apart from the brand new design and more instinctive navigation, we have also introduced few new features such as:
- Site Search – Search for resources or information you need simply by using keywords
- Bookmarking – Now you can bookmark the resources you like for ease of reference
- My Dashboard – It has everything from bookmarked resources to your forum discussions in one place to saves you effort and time.
- Calendar – all the important ACCS dates and events in an exportable calendar.
What Is The Education Hub?
The Education Hub is an online support toolkit developed to give tutors and learning partners easy access to the resources and tools they require to better support ACCS students worldwide.
Available resources within the hub include:
- exam-specific support resources
- guidance on course set up
- guidance on ACCS’s Approved Learning Partner program
- learning partners and tutor-specific news and updates.
You will also have access to marketing materials and information about building your business.
Visit the Education Hub
Do Not Have An Education Hub Account?
Access to the Education Hub is granted if you work towards achieving Tier3 approval and do not yet have a user account.