Work with ACCS
Join the ACCS Approved Learning Provider Program
As an ACCS Approved Learning Provider, you will enhance the profile of your college and attract students who are keen to study the world’s most relevant qualifications for a career in Business and Tech.
ACCS Approved learning Partner Program
Offer your students a world-renowned qualification and join us as members of an ACCS Approved Learning Partner Program. Your institute will benefit from a higher profile and a set of valuable benefits, helping you attract both students and staff. Relationship with ACCS will offer your students confidence that they are making the correct career option and giving themselves the best chance to excel in the exams in studying with you.
We advocate the advantages of structured study using an ACCS Approved learning partner extensively through online and offline media channels, assuring that institutes and tuition providers who work with us are the first choices for thousands of students and employers.
We welcome accreditation applications from all colleges and universities that are providing tertiary-level education for programs at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
Why Should You Join ACCS Approved Learning Partner Program?
- An active learning channel that offers to learn when, where, and how they want it.
- To feel confident their investment in their learning and future careers is money worthwhile.
- To study and take exams at their choice pace around their work and lifestyle
- To clear the exams and progress quickly through the qualification and in their careers.
- To feel part of a community of adult learners and to be able to seek advice, ask questions, etc.
Our Approved Learning Partner Program gives formal recognition to leading learning providers for our students’ quality tuition and support. It is the platform to create a mutually beneficial relationship, expanding the global availability of innovative course delivery and world-class student support.
We regard our relationship with learning partners as the key to the success of its student body. The foundation of good tuition, wherever we have students, is crucial in supporting students in completing their exams.
Our Approved Learning Partners (ALp’s) reveal that they meet our performance targets, representing global best practices in offering course tuition and support. The aims of our Approved Learning Partner program are to:
- approve the highest quality ACCS learning providers who have demonstrated their success in supporting students through the ACCS qualification
- support our learning partners in offering students the opportunity to excel.
There are three levels of approval.
- Available to learning partners new to teaching or unable to demonstrate our performance targets for Tier 2.
Available to learning partners providing tuition for any of our qualifications. To be eligible for approval at this level, learning partners must meet a range of challenging performance targets covering the institution’s overall operation.
It is only available to learning partners who teach the ACCS Qualification as part of their course delivery. In addition to the criteria that must be satisfied for Tier 2 approval, providers must meet further best practice statements and meet specific pass rate targets. We will contact you if you become eligible to apply for Tier 3. Approved Learning Partner status.
In this section, you can find out more about the (ALP) Approved Learning Provider program, its benefits, apply for approval, and get help with your application for approval.